Andrea Ross is the Managing Director of People Potential Ltd. Andrea holds a Bachelor of Applied Management majoring in Transformational Change and is passionate about managing a team who share her goal of empowering students with education and giving them opportunities everyone should be entitled to.
This year People Potential celebrates 25 years in operation and is a category one provider. People Potential is funded to provide Foundation Training, Youth Guarantees, SAC level 1-6 and holds the contract to Run Youth Service in Whangarei and Dargaville.
People Potential’s head office is in Whangarei but has branches in Kaikohe, Dargaville, Papakura and Hamilton. People Potential runs courses in Adult Education and Training, Business Administration and Management, Early Childhood, Forces and Security, Hospitality and Tourism, IT and Computing , NCEA and Foundation Skills. People Potential also hold the contract for Youth Service in Whangarei and Dargaville.
Andrea is married to Kevin and has two grown up children Shaan and Hannah. All four of them work for People Potential.
Skills Andrea would bring to ITENZ include:
- Enthusiasm and passion for education in New Zealand.
- 25 years’ experience working for a People Potential (Category One Provider)
- Past experience as a Board Member of ITENZ
- Industries People Potential train in are – Adult Education & Training, Business administration & Management, Early Childhood, Forces & Security, Hospitality & Tourism. IT & Computing, NCEA and Foundation Skills.
- Solution oriented, pragmatic and practical approach
- Relationship building
- Support of a diverse team
- Key Interests – Foundation Skills, Youth Guarantee, SAC level 1-6, Youth Service