Quest on Beaumont serviced apartment style hotel rooms offer guests a relaxed and comfortable Auckland accommodation experience perfect for short or long stays.
Quest on Beaumont is located alongside Victoria Park and is only a short walk to Victoria Park Market, the Wynyard Quarter and Viaduct Basin, minutes from Ponsonby Road Shopping Precinct, Auckland Intercity Bus Depot and Sky City Casino, Theatre and Convention Centre.
Quest on Beaumont has 34 serviced apartments including Studios, One and Two Bedroom Apartments. Our apartments are the perfect alternative to a hotel room each with a fully equipped kitchenette and laundry.
80 Beaumont Street, Freemans Bay – directly adjacent to Victory Convention Centre (1min walk).
$178/$198 per night serviced apartments 4 star
Studio apartment – 1 King or Queen Bed or 2x Single Beds – $178.00
One Bedroom apartment – 1 King or Queen Bed – $198.00
Rates include GST and are subject to availability.
To book, delegates can email email@example.com or phone directly 09 2220180 and we will be more than happy to assist.
All apartments will include the following:
- High speed Wi-Fi – Included, unlimited data and devices.
- Movies – Complimentary 90+ movies
- In- room kitchenette with full kitchen facilities. Includes microwave, cooktop and dishwasher. One bedroom apartments have a larger fridge and most have an oven
- In-room washing machine & dryer
- Individual room controlled air conditioning
Double glazed, hush glass
- Car Parking: $15 per night, offsite, 2 minutes walk – needs to be booked in advance
- Breakfast: In-room Continental Breakfast packs available $12 per pack. To be ordered in advance. Or, alternatively there is an on-site café offering full breakfast menu and chargeback options
- Supermarket: New World supermarket is just one block away, open from 6.30am until 10pm
Check in/Check out: Normal check-in time is from 2:00 pm and check-out time is before 10:00 am.
Idyllically located on Viaduct Harbour’s waterfront and offering exceptional views, The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is one of the best hotels to enjoy a true City of Sails experience. Take a short walk from your accommodation to sample the fine local cuisine at The Viaduct’s waterfront restaurant precinct
85 89 Customs Street West, Auckland, 15 minute walk to conference venue. Very close to venue for awards after function
From $215 per night
- Features stylish Apartments and Suites. 116 rooms, 2 rooms for people with reduced mobility, 6 floors
- Breakfast: Breakfast à la carte (Extra)
- Swimming pool
- Airport shuttle
- Fitness centre
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- Air conditioned
- WIFI/Internet Access
Check in/Check out: Normal check-in time is from 2:00 pm and check-out time is before 11:00 am.
Bienvenue to a world of modern boutique luxury residing by the calming waters of Viaduct Harbour. At Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour you will revel in a true 5-star experience which blends a refined locale with the French Art de Vivre.
Your stay allows you to seek exquisite encounters and splendid facilities. Dine on authentic and lively cuisine at La Marée restaurant by Michelin starred Chef Marc de Passorio, toast the day at Sabrage Champagne Bar and indulge in soothing wellness at Sofitel Spa & Fitness. At Sofitel you will discover sophisticated spaces that exude chic French inspired design with indulgent refinement.
$285 per night
21 Viaduct Harbour Avenue – 10 minute walk to conference venue, close to awards after function
Mention “Victory Church” as a reference – 5 Star