2019 ITENZ Conference
September 10 – 11, 2019
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
The Connected ITENZ Conference brings together leaders from across New Zealand who are driving quality tertiary education outcomes for both domestic and international students.
The programme includes a range of interesting and topical sessions to choose from, as well as high-level updates from government-aligned education groups.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with education officials and leaders of the Private Training Enterprise (PTE) sector and hear the latest innovations and ideas to support you and your students through changing times in the education sector.
- Check out the Programme and confirmed speakers
- Book tickets for the Conference* and/or Awards Dinner.
- Book an exhibition stand
- Book accommodation at the Holiday Inn (special ITENZ rate)
- Awards Dinner information can be found here.
* Ticketing options will range from the full two days, Day 1 or Day 2 only tickets. Be sure to review the programme before you book.
Conference topics include:
- Connecting the dots: the value of private education and its ability to be agile, industry relevant, learner-focused and needs-based.
- Connecting with change: re-defining what the current education landscape looks like and supporting the next generation of tertiary learners.
- Connecting with each other: empowering conversations around how to connect with all learners to embrace diversity and cross-cultural awareness.
- A connected industry: how industry partnerships can support learner performance progression and pathways.
- Connecting with technology: how digital education is transforming teaching and learning.
- Global connections: supporting international education to thrive and provide economic, social and cultural benefits for all New Zealand.
- Connected leadership: cultivating a strong governance and management structure that dares to lead positive disruption in the sector.
- Connecting with the future: an education system that develops skills for a changeable employment market
- Connecting with real life: investing in an education system where learning is closely aligned to real life and work
- Hon Chris Hipkins – Minister of Education
- Officials of MoE, TEC, NZQA, INZ and ENZ
- Leaders from the PTE sector
- Experts of the tertiary teaching practices
- Professionals of educational resource suppliers