March 2020 update- It is with regret that the ITENZ Board have made the decision to cancel the 2020 Annual ITENZ Conference that was due to take place at the Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre on the 8th and 9th of September.
2020 ITENZ Conference
September 8- 9, 2020
Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre, Auckland
‘Meeting the needs of the present and growing for the future of learning.’
The programme will include a range of interesting and topical sessions to choose from, as well as high-level updates from government-aligned education groups.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with education officials and leaders of the Private Training Establishment (PTE) sector and hear the latest innovations and ideas to support you and your students through changing times in the education sector.
Conference topics include:
- Sustainable Environments: the value of adapting training delivery environments to meet the changing needs of learners.
- Social Sustainability: the retention, engagement and support of diverse learners.
- Economic Sustainability: the impact of compliance, regulations and risk management in growing businesses.
- Sustainable Markets: maintaining and growing learner numbers in a competitive and changing education environment.
- Sustainability through Leadership: growing business success through your most critical resource – your people.
- Sustainable Practice: how effective internal evaluation and review contributes to a culture of continuous improvement and sustainability.
- Speakers to be announced over the coming months.