2019 Conference – “Connected”
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport – Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th September 2019
25/3/2019 – ITENZ Awards 2019 nominations are now open, and will remain open until 28th June, 5:00pm
Speaker submissions are now open for our 2019 conference. Submission close on 3rd May, 5:00pm
The vocational education and training review will impact us all in the PTE sector- how it operates, how it is measured and how it is resourced
The Connected ITENZ Conference will bring together leaders driving quality tertiary education outcomes from across New Zealand delivering and supporting a variety of provision across many levels and funding streams to both domestic and international students. The conference will have relevance to all ITENZ members.
You will have a number of interesting and topical sessions to choose from as well as getting up to the minute updates from government aligned education groups.
Conference topics include:
- Connecting the dots: the value of private education and its ability to be agile, industry relevant, learner-focused and needs-based.
- Connecting with change: re-defining what the current education landscape looks like and supporting the next generation of tertiary learners.
- Connecting with each other: empowering conversations around how to connect with all learners to embrace diversity and cross-cultural awareness.
- A connected industry: how industry partnerships can support learner performance progression and pathways.
- Connecting with technology: how digital education is transforming teaching and learning.
- Global connections: supporting international education to thrive and provide economic, social and cultural benefits for all New Zealand.
- Connected leadership: cultivating a strong governance and management structure that dares to lead positive disruption in the sector.
- Connecting with the future: an education system that develops skills for a changeable employment market
- Connecting with real life: investing in an education system where learning is closely aligned to real life and work
More Details to follow soon: