Welcome to the ITENZ conference, the biggest gathering of the PTE (Private Tertiary Education) sector in New Zealand.
Every year the ITENZ conference provides a unique opportunity to market and network with more than 100 private tertiary education providers and professionals to this two-day conference.
We invite you to join us for this promotional opportunity to showcase your products and services and to interact with prospective customers in the New Zealand PTE sector.
1. 2.4m x 1.2m display space for 2 full conference days. Multiple stands are available too.
2. Black velcro walls 2m tall, side panels will extend out 1.2m
3. Fascia sign with company name – please complete the following form, printed logo option available at additional cost sign order form download here or see next page
4. 150w Spotlights – wall mounted
5. Power and free Wi-Fi access
6. Refreshments: (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for two onsite staff).
7. Additional exhibition furniture and equipment are available with extra cost. Download the Service Catalogue for more details and fill in the Hire form and Chelsea from Exhibition Hire Services will help you out.
1. Exhibition passport. A printed passport with exhibitors’ logo to encourage conference participants to engage with every exhibitors. The winners of the game will get a donated gift from exhibitors.
2. Social cocktail function. Venue and time are coming soon.
Support ITENZ, the largest association of PTEs in New Zealand.
Please contact Donald Southee for being sponsors via this email:email@example.com
ITENZ is the largest association in New Zealand with over 140 members/institutions covering all areas of tertiary education.
Recognised by the Government as the main representative of the Private Tertiary Education (PTE) sector.
Sponsoring the annual conference provides a great opportunity to connect with professionals from the sector.
The ITENZ Annual Conference attracts delegates from across New Zealand, and will be attended by more than 100 participants from the independent tertiary education sector.
The majority of attendees are education influencers and decision-makers, including management and chief executives from New Zealand tertiary institutions.
Access to influential private tertiary education professionals and decision makers
External networking opportunities
Unique, targeted, marketing and brand exposure
Two days of primary exhibition space for major sponsors
Potential exposure to large student numbers through the promotion of your company.
1. One complimentary exhibition stand
2. Logo and link on conference promotional communication posts and emails as the primary sponsor (Gold sponsor only)
3. Branding on conference presentations and lectern screens
4. Banner at both ends of the main stage (Gold sponsor only)
5. Logo and link to company website on the conference webpages of the ITENZ website
6. Large logo on conference lanyard inserts
7. Full page advert on printed conference programme and online schedule
8. Rotating ads on the main screen at refreshment time
9. At least 5 times verbal acknowledgement during conference.
10. 4 complimentary enrolments including all conference social activities
1. One complimentary exhibition stand
2. Branding on conference slides and lectern screens
3. Logo and link to company website on the conference webpages of the ITENZ website
4. Logo on conference lanyard inserts
5. Half page adverts on printed conference programme and online schedule
6. Rotating ads on the main screen at refreshment time
7. At least 5 times verbal acknowledgement during conference
8. 4 complimentary enrolments including all conference social activities.
1. ITENZ annual awards category sponsor – $500, includes:
a. Logo on the award certificate
b. Introduce/and present the award
c. Recognition on ITENZ awards website.
2. Conference sessions – $500, includes:
a. Introduction to session
b. Logo on lectern duration
3. Branded Glass Water bottle sponsor, -$2000
Bottles on tables start Day 1 and Day 2
4. Conference customised photo backdrop – $1250
(Be the backdrop to casual photos at the conference )
5. Other branded product/apparel for delegates – Let’s talk!