The following are available for downloading. Those in PDF Format require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view
- Arranging training-detailed definition. (TEC)
- Arranging training – information for PTEs (TEC)
- Arranging training Q&As for PTEs (TEC)
- Arranging training Q&As for PTEs (TEC) 2 – 20 Jul ’21
- New qualifications and credentials schema – Sep, 2021 (NZQA)
- Simplifying vocational qualifications: FAQs – Sep 2021 (NZQA)
- Education Report: Redesign of Foundation Tertiary Education
- Design of the unified funding system: Ministerial release January 2022
- Slide presentation on the UFS – February 2022
- TEC Guidance – Tools and data to support the UFS – April 2022
- TEC Guidance – UFS modes of delivery operational definitions – April 2022
- TEC Infosheet – UFS funding and subject categories – April 2022
- TEC Infosheet – UFS PTE transitions funding – April 2022
- International education sector feedback on the Strategic Recovery Plan
- Summary of Education NZ-led deep-dive workshops.
- Letter from Minister of Education 21 May 2021
- Minister Hipkins’ vision for international education.
- QS International Student Survey 2021- The Road to Recovery in Australia and New Zealand
- Focuses on universities but has relevance to international providers.
- Navitas Agent Perception Report March 2021
- Agent perceptions of international destinations.
- MoE Draft policy on high-value international education.
- See ITENZ submission below
- Code of Practice: ITENZ Submission, May 2021
- NZQA -Simplifying qualifications consultation document.
- MoE: Draft Policy on Value (International Education). ITENZ submission, Sep 2021
- Digital Boost – A free set of resources and programs to help you bring your business online with confidence, ranging from marketing to accounting, operations and more.